Gamblers Anonymous Forum

Full Version: weak, and seem to have no will power
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

im back again, as much as im desperatley wanting to stop this stupid money throwing away, im pathetic, i know i wont win, as iv put in my previous posts, its not really about winning, i dont know what it is, i want to save up and doing this i cant, my heads allover the place, cant concentrate due to realising what im doing.

one problem i can sort, on tuesday, when i get some money , is to put a block on my 2nd laptop, i swear by the blocks and are worth every penny. but iv got the local arcade problem, when i have time on my hands and arnt with the better half, iv been going in, i really dont know what to to do , how to go about it, i almost started a college course but due to the college funding it fell through, must admit feel real down with that, im looking into trying to do something else,but , hey , i dont know. I thought i was in control , but really , there isnt no responsible gambling, but i guess thats my opinion.

im really sorry for a muddled up topic, its how i feel right now, mixed up, love to go to a GA but havent got one here, and the one i could go to is 18 mile away on a night time. i know i need help now.