Gamblers Anonymous Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

engineer1

Hi all I am a 29 year old male from Lancashire, I have been trying to stop gambling but it seems to be getting worse, I have ran up an overdraft and a credit card trying to 'get back money lost', I am now at the end of my patience, and don't know what to do, does anybody have any advice on such matters

BigDave

Hello.

The only advice I can give you and is the same as everyone you comes here for the first time is go to a GA meeting as soon as you can. If you are serious about stopping gambling then this will not be a difficult task.

Big Dave (Eastcote/Uxbridge)

rcha87

engineer1 Wrote:Hi all I am a 29 year old male from Lancashire, I have been trying to stop gambling but it seems to be getting worse, I have ran up an overdraft and a credit card trying to 'get back money lost', I am now at the end of my patience, and don't know what to do, does anybody have any advice on such matters

Hi Engineer1

I am hoping to go along to my first meeting this week. Have you managed to attend a meeting yet?