Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
Hello, i've started plays poker online ,19 months ago; i want stop completely; i plays all time, i'm ruined and i'm sick. You can see, i don't speak english correctly but i need to write my story because nobody knows i'm a compulsive gambler; today, 9 may, i decided to stop; it's my last chance, if i continues to gambling i'll die, suicide certainly. I'm ruined and shamed.
Thanks for to read this
hi big dave, thank you for your advice; i'm living in a little town in france, there are not gambler's meetings but i visit everyday the share forum and i find it the strenght to continous without gambling.
THANKS
Hi carlonvi

GA welcomes all into its rooms.

If you have a gambling problem, or think you may have, then GA can help you.

As BigDave said, you don't have to be alone.

Best Wishes
Roy
Hello roy, thank you; i'm really happy to find GA and yours advices and testimonies.
I visit the share forum everyday, it's my lifeboat; i keep clean and i hope for ever
Yesterday i felt the urge to gambling but i thinked to GA and the peace of mind when i don't gamble.
thanks
Hi carlonvi

Love the Tour de France! Beautiful country.

I understand that this forum will be your only avenue of support. Read the members stories and it will give you a good idea of what this addiction can do to you. Be thankful that you have stopped gambling at this stage.

A lot of GA members like the saying "One Day At A Time"... Keeping it this simple, means that you are not putting too much pressure on yourself.

For today I will not gamble! The days will add up. The urge to gamble will decrease. Your self worth will gradually return, and you will come to like yourself again.

Best wishes & keep posting
Roy