Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boredom
Thanks for the help and advice,Helen.I have taken on board what you said and now 72days without a bet,but I cant say that mowing someones or even my own lawn makes me feel good.All these boring and mundane jobs do not give me any pleasure,so boring,maybe thats because I dont do anything fun anymore.Ive lost my way in life,big time and I dont even know where to begin to get somewhere along a right road.Nothing excites me and my enthusiasm is null and void.I used to be bright,and fullof energy,now Im just a deadhead with no go.Maybe self pity,I dont know,but I dont know anything any more.Just that I havent gambled for today or previous 71 days.And Im in complete misery.Andy
hi Andy,
You will never feel any better until you adopt a positive attitude. Of course mowing lawns etc., is boring but what is the alternative?
Do you really want to wreck your life, filled with misery, and self regret, or do you want to start again and build a future for yourself?
You have got to let the negative feelings go. I have been bet free for four years but if I lived in fairy tale land OF COURSE I WOULD WANT TO GAMBLE ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, but hopefully after four years I would like to think I've come to far, with one day at a time working for me.
Maybe instead of gambling you could invest your time and money (rather than gambling with it) you could invest in something that would be of interest to you, and try GA (if you have not already done so. There must be something out there that would be of interest to you, other than gambling, any way heres to the future, best wishes Debbie