Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting
Hello, I'm a compulsive gambler, and want to sort this problem out. I want to attend meetings, but also would like to ask a few things beforehand. How many members/gamblers does attend regular meeting? Will it be any problems if I'm a foreigner, russian, though I think my english is good enough? Does it really free and I dont have to pay anything upon arrival? Do I need to bring anything with me? For some people these my questions and worries might sound daft, but I just want to know what to expect. Thank you for your answers.
Thanks for your answers. So I decided I will go this week, but the trouble is meeting in my town is 19:30 till 21:30, but I'm working till 20:00 so the earliest I can be is an hour late, at 20:30. Will it be still ok for me to go, or these people who attend will take this as a mark of disrespect? And I'm working shifts, so every second week I have to be late, will this be ok?
I went to my first meeting on friday, everything was fine, just like to say thank you for everything