Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet gambling Daughter
Please could you help. I am watching my daughter slowly destroy her life I have to help her and have told her that she must let me take her to one of your meetings. Nearest is Winchester, but she is afraid that she might be the only young woman there (She is 32) can anyone let me know if -:
Friends Meeting House
16 Colebrook Street
SO23 9LH
Winchester
Is likely to be a meeting of both genders including this age group. I know it may sound daft to some but she is worried about being the only young woman there. I have not been able to find a telephone number or e-mail address to ask them direct. I will check this site every day and can only pray this first step is the way forward.
I have been to the Winchester meeting and it is only males at this one.
I AM AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF MANCHESTER AND 5 / 6 MONTHS AGO I WAS AT A THURSDAY MEETING 2 MEN 7 WOMEN AND IN MANCHESTER WE HAVE A FEW WOMEN.THE POINT IS IF I WAS IN YOUR POSITION ID USE THE WORD HOW HOHNESTY OPENMINDNESS WILLINGNESS THE ONE THING YOU WILL FIND INMEETING IS COMPULSIVE GAMBLERS.GOOD LUCK.
Hi Loving Dad,

I attend most of your local meetings and the one's that most often have a female member present are Southampton on Sunday and Havant on Tuesday.

If you would like to chat to someone the Southampton group also has a Gamanon meeting the first Sunday of every month, so it's this week.

If you do make it ask for Richard and I would be happy to have a chat.

Good Luck