Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pay day today...
It's been 23 days since I came clean to my wife. Today is the first payday since I came back to GA.

Today I am sorting out most of the companies I had borrowed money from, prior to my acceptance that I had a problem.
I know that I will be potless by the end of today/this morning, but I know next month will be a slightly different story.
I'll still be struggling in 28 days time, but I will at least be contributing something towards the house in next month's wages.
I have so much at stake and don't want to let my family down, as well as myself. So gambling is totally off the agenda for once. In the past I would be chasing on payday, trying to turn straw into gold. Today, I just breezed past the bookies and didn't give it a second thought.

I want to keep it that way!

Good luck to everyone in their respective battles.

Mr Blue Sky.

P.S Thank you to GA for screwing my head back on.
Craig Admin Wrote:One of the problems we seem to encounter when first stopping is the importance we place on "pay day". It's just another day, a day we pay bills, a day we go to work, a day we wake up, a day we sleep, a day we sometimes struggle and need support. We should try and not add any further pressure to our "normal days" by making it a "pay day".
Regards Craig

i like this advice, I will also remember that