Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have a serious problem i dont know how to go about it
HELLO I NEED SOME HELP WITH HOW TO GO ABOUT ATTENDING A MEETING AS I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM BUT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED TO GET HELP THANKS
Hi there,

Have a look in the meetings section of the site and there you will find a list of everywhere that there are meetings. Find one near to you and it will tell you the day time and adress of the meeting. Then just turn up to it. You don't have to let them know ahead of time that you are going or anything, so just go along. You don't even have to say anything if you don't want to but you will find that someone will talk to you and explain what is going to happen and you will be welcomed to the group. If you want to talk and share your story you will be able to do so. Don't worry about being scared or nervous, we have all been there ourselves and completely understand.

Good look with your first meeting. Go to it as soon as possible as the longer you put it off the harder it will be.
I too have a serious problem. Gambling has negatively affected every aspect of my life. The biggest problem with quitting is finding support. This is the first time I've tried online. I hope it works. And I hope the best for you.