Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to here but not gambling
Hello, so I am new to this site but not new to gambling. I feel very hollow inside and can’t believe I have  done it again. My husband found out and was very abusive to me, although I don’t blame him. He then plastered it all over Facebook, and threatened to tell my employer. I went into work and told them everything. So when he did ring they we’re expecting the call. They have told me they will be supportive of me every step of the way. I have spent the last few days opening up to my family and again they have said they will support me every step of the way. My husband has been sending me threatening emails and texts, I have blocked him on all of these, but last night I got another text through from an unknown number which started off pretty nasty, it soon became apparent that it was my husband, I could tell by the wording it was him.
I don’t know what to do, I feel I should go to the police but knowing him that will just fuel his fire and make things worse. I guess all I can do is keep blocking him. I know I will have to pay consequences as the money I used came from his business account. So should I take myself to the police station. My mind is doing somersaults at the moment. I do not want to hide  from this and will stand up and take whatever I have coming to me. 
I have tried to explain to him, I don’t do it because I enjoy hurting him, I do it because it is an addiction. I have asked him to go onto gamcare of which I have been a member for the last 3 years and take a look at some of the stories then he may understand the extent of this addiction.
I don’t know what to do, any advice please

Messages In This Thread
New to here but not gambling - by Heather - 13-10-2019, 09:55 AM
RE: New to here but not gambling - by Chris_b - 17-10-2019, 04:08 PM