Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addiction
I AM ADDICTION
I start in small subtle ways promising many things,
I promise you enjoyment and pleasure beyond your wildest dreams, I deliver guilt & despair more horrible than your worst nightmare,
I promise you power & courage, I give you feelings of powerlessness & hopelessness,
I will force you to live in fear always,
I promise you relief and escape from all your daily problems, I create for you greater problems than you ever imagined,
I promise you many friends, I allow you only isolation,
I promise happiness, I create much sorrow,
I will steal from you your dignity ,your families, your friends, your children, your homes, your demons, your spirit & your life, for love, freedom & happiness are impossible to find in my presence,
So never underestimate me, I am devious & manipulating, I have no preferences as to who I pick as my victim, rich or poor, young or old, black, white, yellow or red.
I have killed men, women & children, I have no conscience.
So if you have met me, always be aware if you think you can beat me that I will be gone from your life and all will go well again.
Never forget that I will always be there, waiting in the dark shadows just around the corner.
I am very patient and I will laugh in your face if I can lure you into my evil world of hell on earth once again.

Messages In This Thread
Addiction - by Craig - 24-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Re: Addiction - by Guest - 04-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Re: Addiction - by lindylou - 15-11-2011, 03:31 AM
Re: Addiction - by Guest - 27-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Re: Addiction - by Smiffy67 - 05-01-2012, 01:22 AM