Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need serious advice and FAST. i want to commit suicide.
I have been gambling for 15 years I stop and start again over and over again, i write dates all over my house saying on this date i have stopped and will never do it again i have probably written over 100 dates. for 10 years i got credit cards and loans overdrafts, borrowed money from friends and every single time i lost. i didn't tell anyone for these 10 years. i am now 41 years old and up till now i do not recognize the guy i was when i was 20. my wife earns a fair amount but for the first 15 years of our marriage i did not contribute even a little i did work but spent all my salary on gambling i said to my wife that i was giving it to my family as they are not too rich. after my first 10 years i was in a debt and i told my wife. then we took a loan on our house to pay my debt off. after i that i stopped for 3 months, then i went back to it so for those 5 years i have been stopping and starting over and over again. now i am in a serious dilemma i have borrowed from 2 friends they want it back by the 1st of feb and the date today is the 26th one of the people i borrowed it from is a family friend if my wife finds out she says its over and i dont blame her, but i cant survive without my family i would prefer to die. and i cant get any credit cards/loans due to my bad credit scoring. what should i do?

Messages In This Thread
I need serious advice and FAST. i want to commit suicide. - by serious gambler - 26-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Re: I need serious advice and FAST. i want to commit suicide. - by Poster David - 07-02-2010, 12:34 PM