Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today is the day, finally!!!!!
Hi Suzanne
I was in your position last august, my whole life came crashing down, i couldnt get any more credit cards, i was trying to re-mortgage our house and my wife found out, i had emptied my kids accounts, i was a liar of the highest order .Mr Deceit... No one knew how bad i was except me, so i had to "come clean" i confessed all, i thought that was it for my marriage but my wife had faith in me and we are still together now, in fact stronger than ever. When i think back 6 months the turning point was being honest and admitting that i was powerless over gambling, being honest with my wife, then she took over control over all of our finances, i have very little money and i am not bothered. I am thankful for the peace of mind, i am genuinely happy. Going to GA every week has been fantastic a great source of support in the early dark days and it is amazing how you feel the burden lift off your shoulders once you make definite decisions and start to attend meetings and take advice, i will never forget the first few weeks with GA support - unbelievable, the feeling of relief was like being on drugs...............please come over on to our side and beat this evil disease, it can be done, have faith
dave

Messages In This Thread
Today is the day, finally!!!!! - by suzanne1970 - 01-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Re: Today is the day, finally!!!!! - by Davie - 01-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Re: Today is the day, finally!!!!! - by Guest - 02-03-2010, 06:53 AM
Re: Today is the day, finally!!!!! - by Guest - 02-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Re: Today is the day, finally!!!!! - by GP - 03-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Re: Today is the day, finally!!!!! - by Guest - 06-03-2010, 07:20 PM