Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am an addict
Hi Deano

You have done the hard part believe me in admitting you have a gambling problem because us gamblers dont like admitting anyhing do we !!!

We are all in the same boat and all could go out and gamble tomorrow if we wish !! i will never gamble again as it has ruined my life at the moment as i have separated from my wife and kids at the moment due to gambling, and this is the second time i have put her through this and she does not know if she can ever trust me again becasuse of all the lies and deciet i have told her.

I first went to GA 5 1/2 years and it does really work but you have to want it to work and must attend as many meetings as possible as last time after 18 months i stopped attending GA as i thought i had it beat and still stayed of a bet for a while then i had a fall and it all spiralled out of control and has ended up a right mess.

So my advice is attend meetings as often as you can and take it one day at a time !!

I am now 7 weeks off a bet and life is so much better not gambling, but i might of lost everything else i had !!

Cheers

Darren

Messages In This Thread
i am an addict - by Guest - 04-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Re: i am an addict - by Guest - 06-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Re: i am an addict - by Guest - 07-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Re: i am an addict - by Guest - 09-03-2010, 09:11 PM