Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i dont know wot to do for the best
i really need help, my boyfriend gambles, horses, dogs fruit machines, i wouldnt mind him doing this if it was controlled . but his spending all his money. i pay everything to support our family , i pay all the bills in our home buy the childrens nappies with no help at all. because my boyfriend has his money for more inportant things betting. i cant take any more , im at the point now of wanting to walk away from him. the lies i cant deal with, even to the point where i have proof he still goes on and on lying. his always out , dont get me wrong he works hard for his money , but surley he cant exspect me to pay for everything on my own. familys share dont they? they dont leave it to the one person to provide for everything while the other gambles there money away and gets loans out when they have no money and then repeat it again the next month. i have no one to talk to, i have tried talking to him , he then gets upset and say he will stop. the amount of times i hear the word sorry. i dont trust him one bit , all because of the lying. to the point he swears on our sons life. but i love him so much. i dont help by lending him money all the time , but if i dont he will try and get a loan, i dont know what to do, his taken items i have brought for him and taking them to shops like cash converters for money. everything he had is in that shop. wot do i do? stay with him and know i dont trust him and get hurt , carry on supporting my children and my boyfriend paying all the bills alone and watch my boyfriend spend his money on betting and his debt due to betting. or just go and get on with my life with the children. i tend to find my self thinking how can some one be so selfish, he cant care about me if his willing to spend my few pounds for electric. im providing for the children, altho he's here and working. sometimes i think his cheating on me, as his out all he time ,then lies. my heads messed up with this all. is he? all is it the betting? or both. i dont understand anything , is this normal for someone to be like this who bets. who wakes up most morning with that on there mind , books days of work to watch horse festivles. can some one help me what do i do next?

Messages In This Thread
i dont know wot to do for the best - by Guest - 18-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Re: i dont know wot to do for the best - by Guest - 19-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Re: i dont know wot to do for the best - by Guest - 19-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Re: i dont know wot to do for the best - by Guest - 19-03-2010, 07:23 PM