Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Bottom again!!!!!!!
Hi Mark

I have just read your story and all our storys are linked in a way, i was like you i first admitted i had a problem some 5 1/2 years ago and attended GA and sorted all my debt out and my wife stood by me with our 2 boys !! Then i stopped going to GA meetings as i thought i had it beat but about 2yrs ago i started gambling again without my wife knowing and like you probably knew that this day would come but rather than be a man and tell people i was gambling again i fell back into the old routine of all the lies and deciet to my wife. I had blown all what savings we had in the bank and was even doing cash till pay day loans to fund my gambling !! My wife then found me out again about 10 weeks ago now and we have been living apart since and i have got to admitt that life like this is horrible !! But thats us gamblers we dont think about anyone else do we and all th hurt and pain we have given to our loved ones !! I hope you get in contact with your wife and daughter as i can understand how you are feeling at the moment as i see my kids but hate it when i am not around them all like it use to be. Gambling might of destroyed my marriage but i know i never want to go down this road again and am determined that i will never gamble again !!

I hope you get things sorted and look forward to hearing from you.

All the best
Darren

Messages In This Thread
Rock Bottom again!!!!!!! - by markf - 27-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Re: Rock Bottom again!!!!!!! - by ginger - 31-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Re: Rock Bottom again!!!!!!! - by Guest - 31-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Re: Rock Bottom again!!!!!!! - by Life begins - 31-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Re: Rock Bottom again!!!!!!! - by Guest - 01-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Re: Rock Bottom again!!!!!!! - by Guest - 02-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Re: Rock Bottom again!!!!!!! - by Guest - 03-04-2010, 03:13 AM