Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fruit Machine Problems
I am a 20 year old part time worker and i have recently moved into a flat with my girlfriend. I have always liked placing the odd bet and putting money in fruit machines because i could afford to do so but now even though i know i shouldn't i still can't help myself. I don't know if its because i have a gambling problem or if its just the fact i am finding it hard to adjust to having to budget my money for the flat etc. Everytime i do gamble i think to myself why am i doing this but the thought of winning seems to take over. When i lose i get in such a bad mood and i am absolutely gutted with myself. Am annoyed because i have lost and also because i know i should't be betting with the money i have. I also excuse what i do by saying that i only put my change in it after i buy a drink but i do that alot. I'd appreciate any advice. The fruit machine is really my only vice ..like i dont really gamble..i play poker but enjoy that and dont get wound up as much when i lose. What do i do? I'd really appreciate any advice.

Messages In This Thread
Fruit Machine Problems - by Guest - 07-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Re: Fruit Machine Problems - by Sal Paradise - 07-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Re: Fruit Machine Problems - by kelly - 08-04-2010, 12:06 AM