Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneaky Liar!!!
Hi,

Read an article from a women because her Husband is a Gambler, I know where she is coming from but im the gambler who is lying to his wife. I feel so terrible every single day, my wife has given me chance after chance after chance and yetI still have not taken it. I have stopped from time to time but I end up back there again. It starts off with a few punds here and there, then before you know it hundreds have been lost. Then the lies start, I have been telling my wife for the past 5 months that there is more money in the bank than there actually is, and now its caught up with me, if I had just come clean in the first place then ok she would have been angry and disappointed but now after all these stupid lies she will never ever trust me again and why should she, you here it on films all of the time I dont deserve someone like this, they are too good for me but this is certainly true for me. Gambling wreck lives and marriages and mine is def on the brink, I have self excluded my self from every gambling website I use and have cut up my debit card. Im 32 years old and cant be trusted wit a debit card how very very sad is that but its something that I have to face, hopefully my wife will find the tiniest little bit of respect she has for me inside somewhere but I just dont know. Just want to say to everyone take a look at what you have and dont throw it away just for the thrill of doubling your money its really not worth being this miserable all of the time!!!

Messages In This Thread
Sneaky Liar!!! - by brucie1986 - 20-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Re: Sneaky Liar!!! - by Guest - 21-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Re: Sneaky Liar!!! - by Guest - 22-04-2010, 01:05 PM