Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lost control.
I have always enjoyed a bet, and over the years I have picked some lovely winners across most sporting events. 2 years ago on my way home from the pub, I put a small amount in the roulette machine and won several hundred on one spin. Since then I feel it has taken over my life and now is close to ruining it totally, losing my family and friends all because of continued gambling. I dont seem to put that much on the horses. football bets even less. but when it comes to the roulette machine, I have put my whole wages in and more (wherever I can get money from) time and time again and never seem to be able to stop myself from going to play them. I was made redundant in November last year and didnt earn a wage until the end of Febuary, totally no gambling, but as soon as I got paid I was straight back in there. I was paid on friday last week and am skint already, doing several hundred pounds in 2 days and the rest during breaks at work. I havent told my missus yet as I think she will finish it, as this has happened so many times before I dont think she will be able to trust or forgive me anymore. I have lent money to play, sold precious items, I am so ashamed of myself I dont know what to do or where I can get money from as I need money to work. Ive lost control and want my life back. why cant I put my family first?

Messages In This Thread
lost control. - by Guest - 05-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Re: lost control. - by klose - 05-05-2010, 08:21 PM