Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM SO SCARED
I know that everyone on here is in the same boat but i dont know what to do to stop gambling. I have tried to help myself - i went into the local fruit machine places and self excluded - great i thought - now theres no where to go and play machines - but then i went into a betting shop - never been in one in my life - always thought that they were full of old men! lol but as i passed the window the other week - there were the machines looking at me - and better still - games on them that were new to me - so that was it - i have spent a fortune this month to the point where i cannot pay my bills and all my direct debits are bouncing because there is no money left in the bank. My husband (god love him) has no idea - we have seperate accounts and so he does not know what i have done - it will be bad next month because everyone is going to be chasing me for the bills i have not paid this month - i cannot think of a way out. There is no GA meeting anywhere near me - nearest one is about 2 and a half hours away which is just not viable for me. I am a 45yr old woman with a good job and most of the time a brain - i dont know why i do this - even if i win - i move onto another machine to see if i can win on that one - this has been a problem for 30yrs on and off - i feel like killing myself because i am so stupid. I know that other people are probably worse off than me and wanting to die is very selfish but i cannot see a way out.

Messages In This Thread
I AM SO SCARED - by KELH - 12-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by carlonvi - 13-05-2010, 04:52 AM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by carlonvi - 13-05-2010, 04:54 AM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by andy 2 - 13-05-2010, 07:42 AM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by Guest - 13-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by aaron tosh - 13-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Re: I AM SO SCARED - by kelh - 22-05-2010, 04:50 PM