Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trying to get up
Andy where is your mum or family? surely there must be someone close to you who will listen to you and give you a hug and try to find a way out of this. I read your posts yesterday and could not help feeling very sad that you feel there is no solution. As a mum myself with a son who has gambled, I can only imagine how your family would feel to loose their son, So many people are taken in such terrible circumstances without having the chance to do anything about it. Its terrible to loose all that money and have nothing to show for it but that was yesterday, today is a new day. Why not go to the citizens advice and see if there is a way you can get help with your debts they may be able speak to the companies on your behalf to see if thay can negoiate affordable repayments. I don't know where abouts you are but surely there must be things you can do during the day to make you feel better about yourself. It sounds like you need to work with other people around you, in an environment where people are friendly. You sound so alone with no one to talk to. You went to a GA meeting can't you go regularly as I am sure this will help you over time. Don't let this illness beat you, please take care.

Messages In This Thread
trying to get up - by andy the loser again - 18-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Re: trying to get up - by caz - 18-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Re: trying to get up - by Guest - 19-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Re: trying to get up - by andy the loser again - 20-05-2010, 07:45 AM