Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am addicted to slots and blackjack
hi,
i started gambling around 2 and a half years ago, just small football bets online. It was not a problem until i started playing slots and got my first win. After that i started playing the machines in the bookies where i found myself putting loads in the machine and not winning but still going to the cash machine to get more money. I also play blackjack but my biggest problem is slots. I get to a point where i feel so low but then i get a big win and it starts all over again. I am in quite a lot of debt through this and its really getting me down but i'm still gambling, trying to get another big win which might never come. I am getting threatening letters from loan companies who i owe money to. No one knows about my problem but people are starting to notice that i never have money, even though I'm in a full time job which pays very well. I am generally a happy person. I like my life. I have a young daughter who i love. I just need to get rid of this horrible problem, then me and my daughter can start enjoying my money.

i am just looking for some help. I am only 24 and don't want to lose everything through this. I am admiting my addiction and need to sort myself out before its too late

thanks for reading

Messages In This Thread
i am addicted to slots and blackjack - by Guest - 26-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Re: i am addicted to slots and blackjack - by Guest - 27-05-2010, 12:03 PM