Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 days down a lifetime to go
15 days without a bet now quite proud of myself. its saturday again racing on tv football saturday morning dogs i consider saturdays the hardest day to not bet and every time i turn the channel that irritating bloke from paddy power is saying come on have a bet if you lose i'll give you your money back lol. saturday was always started with check the form of the horses that cant lose this cant lose (they did) dogs with my name ,my son's name or my wife.s name in them , thats a sign they're definatly gonna win. then its football team time pick 5 teams nick some money, 4 usually win that was close. by 5 o clock not a pot too pee in there's always the lottery ,numbers come out no no no maybe a tenner 4th number no depression kicks in my little boy asking can we go swimming tomorrow dad (panic) its only a few quid but i tell him we'll have more fun in the park (its free).

well tomorrow we are going swimming then for our breakfast cos for the 1st time in a long time i've got a few quid and i dont intend to give any of it too the bookie. good luck to everyone in my situation i'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel and i think i like it

Messages In This Thread
15 days down a lifetime to go - by Guest - 12-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Re: 15 days down a lifetime to go - by Danny G.A gray - 14-06-2010, 12:12 PM