Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
married to a gambler
i'm desperate, can,t believe i'm writing on here, my name is ann, i am married to a gambler, he plays online bingo, to the tune of hundeds of pounds a week. he doesnt think he has a problem, but debt is piling up, credit cards are up to the limit. how do i make him see, he has a problem, because he thinks because he is making minimum payment on cards everything ok.
our marriage is falling apart. we been married 32 years have 4 wonderfull daughters, but i can no longer take the pressure of the not knowing how much we are in debt. he has moved in with his sister while i get my head round this problem, which according to him, is my problem, i caused it. i should of helped him b4 now, i should be more understanding. but this is the 3rd time we going this. We used to have holidays twice a year, now we can no longer afford a night in a b and b. Does anyone come through this, can u really stop gambling. The lies are a nightmare. dont know when he telling truth. or kidding himself and me. how do i get him to see he has to get help

Messages In This Thread
married to a gambler - by Guest - 27-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Re: married to a gambler - by Guest - 28-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Re: married to a gambler - by Guest - 05-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Re: married to a gambler - by helen - 07-07-2010, 11:46 AM