Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At last i admit to myself
At last I have finally admitted my problems, i have been gambling for several years starting small but getting bigger by the day. I have built up lots of debt and on tuesday night i finally confessed all to my husband who was oblivious to what was going on. It was the hardest thing i have ever done but i couldnt take anymore, the sick i felt inside was unbearable, he was understanding and we talked alot about how to get out of this problem. Ii know its only a short time but i have managed not to gamble since, I am sat at work on my own which is when the worst times are so i thought i would join this forum to help. It is good to read that i am not the only person who has got themselves in a really stupid mess and it has given me hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am going to go the a local meeting and with the support of my husband i am sure i can do it becasue i want to and thats the main thing I WANT TO NOT GAMBLE ANYMORE!!!! thanks for listening if you read this post.

Messages In This Thread
At last i admit to myself - by Guest - 23-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Re: At last i admit to myself - by Edi (hull) - 27-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Re: At last i admit to myself - by Guest - 27-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Re: At last i admit to myself - by Guest - 02-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Re: At last i admit to myself - by Edi - 03-08-2010, 03:14 PM