Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found out BF been lying about Gambling
I don't really see the point in putting blocks on. If he has no desire to stop why bother? he'll just find ways around it, you shouldn't have to be policing his gambling. My girlfriend tried that and I just used another computer so that way she'd be in ignorant bliss thinking everything was happy whilst I messed everything up.

I'd go along the lines of the previous poster in that the only thing you should be policing is your own finances and that of those close to you.

All of my friends bet on a very much unhealthy level and I worked at a betting machine company.

I don't speak to any of them anymore and I quit my job a month after coming to my meetings.

I don't think dropping hints works so much though, as long as he can gamble and dream why is he going to stop? I know for a fact in my heyday someone dropping hints would get their head bitten off. I only saw the light when I ran out of money and places I could borrow and steal from, so when I had no other choice basically.. with the way it sounds like he's spending that's possibly not that far off.

My girlfriend didn't bail me out and to be quite frank it's the best thing she could have done, I think if I'd been given a clean slate I would have just done it again instead of the long hard slog i'm currently undergoing.

When I mentioned to her I'd buggered everything up, she pointed out it's only my life I ruined, for that i'm thankful.

Messages In This Thread
Found out BF been lying about Gambling - by Guest - 23-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Re: Found out BF been lying about Gambling - by ESUMMUSE - 24-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Re: Found out BF been lying about Gambling - by Guest - 25-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Re: Found out BF been lying about Gambling - by Guest - 29-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Re: Found out BF been lying about Gambling - by Guest - 31-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Re: Found out BF been lying about Gambling - by Guest - 01-08-2010, 08:22 AM