Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
realisation
hi all,hope im in the right place which i think i am.This has taken a few weeks and some considerable thought but i dont know where else to go.Basically through years of thinking im not addictd to gambling it turns out i certainly am,the facts are there. years of wins,losses,lost wages,borrowing money,throwing bills in the bin,lies,late timekeeping,slepless nights,mood swings,selective hearing.Last few months it has all come to a head and in weird way im so happy it has,I Need help.So guys thats why im here,il be attending meetings as much as i can and starting today im going to try and never bet again.I am in debt quite alot, i have lied to my partner which is the worst thing i can imagine and feel such a scumbag for doing.i want to stop which i suppose is the 1st step but its easy to say rather than do it. when i sit down and think about what ive done i feel like such a waster and liar, what possesed me to end up like this ,i cant explain it. Im pretty down at the moment to be honest so some encouragement would be good. i hopw ypu are all good and can give some sort of support.best regards wills

Messages In This Thread
realisation - by wills - 31-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Re: realisation - by Guest - 01-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Re: realisation - by Guest - 02-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Re: realisation - by helen - 03-08-2010, 05:34 AM
Re: realisation - by Louise1234 - 03-08-2010, 07:40 AM
Re: realisation - by Guest - 03-08-2010, 09:14 AM
Re: realisation - by Guest - 04-08-2010, 02:23 PM