Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i'm 22 and overdrawn
Baically i live with my parents, i used to say i was going to go to bla bla wherever, i basically got told where i can/can't go. When i met a guy i basically got run down, "your not going near him". Then he moved far, i used to say i was going to get the traIn to see him, my parents kept saying your not going. I kept saying every few months thinking things would get better.

I wish i learnt my lesson and moved out, but i think my parents telling me what to do go to my head, i listened to them. When my brothers girlfriends were welcomed, i then decided i had no choice but to save and move out.

I spent my time mostly in my room trying to save, i saved several thousand

I guess i become so depressed just wanting to be normal like everyone else (have a boyfriend, go places i want to, but my parents dragged me down)

One day i came across a gambling site, i have never believed in gambling, have always thought its more for bored/depressed people, i started playing gamed on the site. I felt it helped take away all the pain of seeing my brothers happy with girls, and not being allowed here or there.

withinn a week of gambling i was overdrawn (i have never been overdrawn before that) i was always a good saver !

Ever since i just keep gambling when my parents run me down, so i have always been overdrawn for a while now.

My friend has went on the gambling site and changed my password, so i can't go on it again, she said she was on the exact site and got her sis to change her password she she cant go on, but she stopped a while ago.

I just want to hope its a new start for me now. I'm just scared to think what my future is going to be like now. I mean i think it started getting too much when i was 21, most people my age had boyfriends/kids. I'm more worried i have heard people say things like once a gambler, always a gambler. Also is it normal to loose soo much money ? , i mean my friend says shes done gambling for bordom, she says everyone looses money in their life stop worrying just get out more forget your parents. I guess i just have to be carefull shop around try save for now ? I mean i have gambled about A year and a half pay. I basically never went out/bought new clothes nothing. My parents don't charge rent they say they want us to save well, i kind of would rather pay rent living with my parents and go out enjoy myself, then feel trapped not being allowed to certain places ?

I feel now i used so much money, ill have money worries in my life ? I'm 22 ! I'm always worried about getting a morgage considering i have been overdrawn ! Before i had NEVER BEEN OVERDRAWN

I know people will say you should have moved out, but you don't know what its like till your in my place, i kind of wish my parents let me go out and make misakes in my life.

thanks to those who reply

Messages In This Thread
i'm 22 and overdrawn - by deedeeem - 09-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Re: i'm 22 and overdrawn - by Guest - 12-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Re: i'm 22 and overdrawn - by Guest - 12-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Re: i'm 22 and overdrawn - by jimbob - 13-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Re: i'm 22 and overdrawn - by deedeeem - 14-08-2010, 03:30 PM