Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i'm 22 and overdrawn
Thanks everyone yes i hope today is going to be a new start, but its like saving all over again.

I saved so much planning to get away from putting up with my parents, i couldn't take it much longer and christmas last year i started gambling.

i don't pay rent as my parents want me to save, but id rather pay and enjoy life. I haven't bought new clothes or anything as i tried my best to save so basically for over a years wages went on gambling.

I just want to be happy at 22.

Basically i met this guy at work, got told i can't go near him (personally when i have kids i'd rather them make mistakes and learn from them) the guy then moved to england ( i drive) i got told i can't go to england its too far on my own, i then said train/plane and got told it costs too much.

Also it wasn't like i just mentioned once to my parents i was going to his, it went on for over a year, before i saved like crazy to move out.

Anyway i had a conversation with a girl from work today, she brought up the fact she needs an overdraft so needs to go to the bank. We ended up having a conversation turns out she told me, her perents were bad parenting and 4 years ago she went out and blew thousands, shes still paying of, she has loan, so it made me feel better am not alone who turns to blowing money to get the anger out.

And yes i hope i don't go on any other gambling sites,

Messages In This Thread
i'm 22 and overdrawn - by deedeeem - 09-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Re: i'm 22 and overdrawn - by Guest - 12-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Re: i'm 22 and overdrawn - by Guest - 12-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Re: i'm 22 and overdrawn - by jimbob - 13-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Re: i'm 22 and overdrawn - by deedeeem - 14-08-2010, 03:30 PM