Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
living with a gambler means living with a liar
I have just read Barries posts what a lovely man and what terrific advice you have given to this distraught young lady.

I know how hard it is to see someone you love torcher themselves by being gamblers and the true wonderful beings that they were, be detroyed by this disease and it is an illness and disease. Unless he seeks help and I do not mean to be hard, then your life will be ruined and there is nothing you can do except hope and pray they see the light. If they do seek help they must never step inside a place where they can gamble. I wish to god there was an easy solution to get a gambler to realise but if they will not admit they have a problem then nothing can be done, until the time when they are at the end of the road and the only way is to get help and ACKOWLEDGE the problem they have and they have the chance to turn their lives around and it is never too late.

Messages In This Thread
living with a gambler means living with a liar - by helpem - 28-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Re: living with a gambler means living with a liar - by Guest - 30-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Re: living with a gambler means living with a liar - by helen - 30-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Re: living with a gambler means living with a liar - by helpem - 30-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Re: living with a gambler means living with a liar - by Guest - 01-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Barriexgamber - by Guest - 01-10-2010, 12:35 PM