Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
living with a gambler means living with a liar
Hi Emma
I am also a CG and i have put my husband and kids through an awful lot.Your partner obviously has a serious problem with gambling.Firstly let me say that as CG myself i know the pain and suffering gambling causes and i admire you very much for standing beside your partner through this terrible addiction.
You must no longer pay off any of his debts as he has to start taking responsibilty for what he is doing.
You sound like a wonderful and caring person but im sure you have had enough of the lies and misery that comes with a CG.
Try and encourage him to go to meetings regulary and if you can then attend them with him so hes knows you are supporting him and 100% behind him as dont forget that gambling is an illness.Trust me i know !!
Please stay strong and i hope this advice helps x

Messages In This Thread
living with a gambler means living with a liar - by helpem - 28-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Re: living with a gambler means living with a liar - by Guest - 30-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Re: living with a gambler means living with a liar - by helen - 30-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Re: living with a gambler means living with a liar - by helpem - 30-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Re: living with a gambler means living with a liar - by Guest - 01-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Barriexgamber - by Guest - 01-10-2010, 12:35 PM