Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to stop asap !!
Hey..Sorry to reply to this thread again. I notice a comment by "guest" in which you are saying that you rob peter to pay paul and your family would fall apart if they knew. I will just say at 35 with a family that your family already knows the consequences of your gambling, for certain they do. They know there are times when money is tight but yet you earn, they suffer your mood swings etc, how do i know this you may ask because i am a compulsive gambler. "i couldnt face sitting in front of others and telling them" this is your choice but understand GA, GA is "a group of men and women who have come together to do something about there gambling problem". It was the start of my life becuase if I had continued to hide every part of my secret life then i would be still robbing peter to pay paul, still inflicting misery on those around me. I really didnt have the courage to go to my first meeting but I had to "for me", i was an hour late as I always made excuses for facing upto responsibility, it was just what i did. Fortunate for me I went and what this did was "slowly open me up" make my analytical of what problem I face and how to face it. I have given up "day by day" gambling...my life is much better now, all i will say its amazing when you open up how this brings togetherness from those closest to you. Ga is not right for everyone, its certainly not an instant cure, but you will be amazed what it actually teaches you. I have immense gratitude to this....I now believe totally in the saying "god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference"

Messages In This Thread
Need to stop asap !! - by Guest - 01-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Re: Need to stop asap !! - by Guest - 02-10-2010, 04:08 AM
Re: Need to stop asap !! - by Guest - 04-10-2010, 06:45 AM
Re: Need to stop asap !! - by Guest - 09-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Re: Need to stop asap !! - by Guest - 10-10-2010, 04:04 AM
Re: Need to stop asap !! - by Guest - 10-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Re: Need to stop asap !! - by Guest - 11-10-2010, 01:03 AM
Re: Need to stop asap !! - by Guest - 11-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Re: Need to stop asap !! - by Guest - 21-10-2010, 06:09 PM