Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
i need some advice
Hi Im looking for some advice or help. My partner left our family home over a year ago after both our nans past away.He walked out but the day he went he said he wanted to work things out. He has been on a downward spiral ever since. I found out he has been gambling after he was struggling to pay his bills and giving me my money towards our children. He also stole my credit card and took money out without my permission. When i confronted him he told me about his gambling. He has stolen off me a few times since. He also dissappears at weekends and he later tells me he is going to service stations and using fruit machines. Last week he was supposed to come see me and his children but never turned up and on the monday received a text saying he was sorry he had been stupid with a picture attached with around several hundred in pound coins. This weekend has been the same,he was making his way over to me friday night and never got here. He has switched his phone off , I am so worried cos he had his wages paid into the bank. He has been off work for months with depression. He says that gambling takes his mind off things. He also says that he feels the machines owe him something. So when he puts money in he thinks he deserves to get it back again.
I just want some advice of how i can help him, what approach do I use. Im so down at the moment and would love to have some insight into how he is feeling so i can understand a bit more.He is a good man and loves us . I asked him the other if he wanted to lose everything and he said he didnt so why has he done it again. I will stick by him but i am finding it difficult to do so . I feel i cant trust him,what can i do to get the trust back. Help please

Messages In This Thread
i need some advice - by pink - 03-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Re: i need some advice - by Guest - 04-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Re: i need some advice - by Guest - 06-10-2010, 11:01 AM

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)