Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted to online roulette
Hi Miss Anonymous,
First thing I would like to say is my name is Barrie and I am a compulsive gambler (there is a point to that!!) Firstly I would like to say I have not had a bet since 17th January 2007 which is down to diligence and losing everything I had. You have stated in your message that you have an issue with gambling, your in tens of thousands of pounds of debt and fortunatley you just got a loan approved to cover them all. When I was gambling and I was very very deep into it without support and addmission that covering loan would have only sufficed to increase the debts I had. So I can therfor rationally understand why someone else posted quite harshly and I follow his sentiments. If YOU want to stop the gambling and the debt and misery it causes first you must want to do it (this you do!!) second you should tell your husband (everything) and third put as many barriers in place not to gamble, throwing the laptop out the window is not a big enbough barrier. I had zero support due to my constant lies, deceit and losing all family and guess what i continued to gamble. I put a huge barrier in the way though, i moved across the world to start afresh. I believe anon you are a CG so therfor if I am right the story can go two ways 1) dont tell anyone and you WILL sucumb to the gambling again 2) do as I say and take steps to stop your gambling and become a wonderful wife and mother.

Congratulations on your baby and I wish you well.

Messages In This Thread
Addicted to online roulette - by Guest - 04-10-2010, 06:30 AM
Re: Addicted to online roulette - by Guest - 04-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Re: Addicted to online roulette - by Guest - 06-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Re: Addicted to online roulette - by markanthony - 08-10-2010, 12:50 PM