Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will try and post my story again...
Dizzy, No fun, Cleo,
Sounds like a start to seven Dwarfs...Hehe. I noted you said "well done for all you have acheived" and I want to just say nothing has been acheived, acheivement will be judged at the pearly gates that I hope are some way off. Until that day I hope "God Continues to Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot Change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference"

I will not rest on my laurels and say "wow look what I was and what I am now" I want to remain grounded in the belief that just simply by being "normal" and living "just for today" then I will succeed.

As a further update and I hope "all wish me good luck" I this weekend spent more money than I have ever spent before on a diamond ring (its quite beautiful) to get on one knee and ask the girl I love the most to become my wife.

We had a row on Friday and she slapped me round the face, it wa because some of the character traits of gambling still remain one of which is (selfishness) and I know this.

If anyone wishes to succeed then its a life long battle and one that must be done "one day at a time".

My name is Barrie and I am a compulsive gambler.

Messages In This Thread
will try and post my story again... - by Barrieexgambler - 27-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Re: will try and post my story again... - by Cleo - 29-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Re: will try and post my story again... - by Barrieexgambler - 03-05-2011, 12:24 AM