Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amanother big win another big loss.
hi all i just want to thank you for your kind words and advice.
i spoke to my wife and told her everything.it was one of the hardist things i have ever had to do.but she has given me another chance. but it was nearly unberable too See the look of shock and horror on her face. it broke my hart Then she got really angry i just sat there like a bold child.she had every right to tear in to me.i have agreed to go to a doctor. as ther is no dought that in my case depresstion has played a part in what i have done.i decided to share this with you all.in the hope others who may be in simular situations concider taking action.ie contacting GA help lines.visiting there GP.any action is better then just hopeing it will go away by its self or Even worse thinking gambleing more and more will resolve the problem as i did. i will be seeking help from GA.i have just found out there are meeting very near me.
I am going to the doctor first because i feel the depresstion and addiction need to be addressed at the same time.its not easy for guys of my generation To Admitt they have a problem.i am sure there are many who browse this site looking for help . i am by no means in a position to give advice. but this much i can say coming to this site and communicating with fellow compulsive gamblers has been a good step in the right direction and gives me some hope.god bless you all and keep helping others find a path away from gambleing.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Amanother big win another big loss. - by calvinthomp - 01-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Re: Amanother big win another big loss. - by Barrieexgambler - 02-05-2011, 04:09 AM
Re: Amanother big win another big loss. - by cleo - 03-05-2011, 07:32 AM
Re: Amanother big win another big loss. - by wangman28 - 04-05-2011, 01:46 PM