Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no money
hello friends,
I am rob I am a compulsive gambler
I've been gambling for around 8 yrs now I am now 37 I have 3 young kids and a lovely wife . My gambling started when I was made redundant from work and received a good size payment, firstly it started with small bets then escalated. after extra borrowing on my mortgage to clear my overdraft (2 years later)without the wife knowing and borrowing a fair amount off an uncle . My money is now coming to an end of my overdraft once again the wife is clueless every time the bank statement is due I rush home in fear she will open it (we have separate accounts) and sees how much I am overdrawn by and all the big bets I've made on football , cricket, rugby you name it if its on and there is market for it ill have a bet. It's got to all come to an end now as yesterday I lost hundreds on my online account after chasing bets I've lost ,I am really snappy with the kids when I lose and the wife gets it full barrel too . I know I need to attend ga but I really haven't the courage to tell the wife. I am making life very hard for us all through my stupidity and this addiction.

Messages In This Thread
no money - by rob - 07-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Re: no money - by barrieexgambler - 07-05-2011, 12:20 PM