Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE PAIN
Hi jess.
I will tell my partner.but at the moment it would cause more trouble then either off us could take. mentally.
If i am to be one hundred per cent honest i think i gambled this time because there was so much at stake.
the amount i gambled was small comeperd to other binges.but this time every thing was at stake and the thrill i got from that.
Was unreal.i stole my bank card from my wifes bag enterd all the details then but it back.again i won lost won lost. it went on all night
Then when it was all gone pure blind panic.this brings me to my next point.when i had the funds to gamble some times for thousands.
The biggist thrill for me was to be down some times to nearly nothing then to come back.i realy dont understand my mode of thinking
i often played on machines that were in there lose cycle and got an even bigger buzz if they paid.i wonder has any body else shown this type
Off behavior.any way jess this time i am more determind then ever to stop having to go cap in hand to my best friend realy hurt i used to be a very proud person.
I did not tell my mate the full storey.i am going back to my GP.and i will jion GA.thanks for all your support you really do help.
God Bless

Messages In This Thread
THE PAIN - by wangman28 - 15-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Re: THE PAIN - by Guest - 16-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Re: THE PAIN - by wangman28 - 22-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Re: THE PAIN - by Guest - 22-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Re: THE PAIN - by wangman28 - 23-05-2011, 11:08 AM
Re: THE PAIN - by wangman28 - 24-05-2011, 12:07 PM