Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 year
Listen mate, you should feel really proud of yourself.

If i can go a year without gambling i will be sooooo pleased. This addiction of mine is so evil that once its over i'm even going to propose to my girlfriend. I think of the money, I could spend and feel sick. I have lost so much and feel so low at times. My girlfriend dose'nt know, I cant bare to tell her! She still wants to go on expensive holidays as she is unaware. This means I have to go with her, but it takes even longer to pay my debt off. I think its the debt that hurts me the most and this debt is the effect of betting again. Its like i feel like because i have lost a certain amount, i have the devine right to win it back!! And its this spiral effect.

But today is 23/May/2011 and it will be a significant one, because i'm done with gambling. That is it me gone. Everytime i feel sad or low, or feel the urge to bet online, I will visit this forum and help someone else, but it turn its helping myself.

What i want you to know right now is that however you feel about gambling and however big the urge is. Just think about what you have achieved and how happy you are now! Way up the positives and negatives.

I feel with gambling the reason why we do it at times is off the cuff, we dont stop and think and the concequences if we lose!!!

Messages In This Thread
1 year - by andy again - 23-05-2011, 03:46 AM
Re: 1 year - by helen - 23-05-2011, 06:27 AM
Re: 1 year - by tooley12 - 23-05-2011, 06:57 AM
Re: 1 year - by andy again - 25-05-2011, 07:40 AM