Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new fool
I am sorry for your situation, we all are in a mess because of gambling , me too got into that mess I have lost every thing that I had money property mean the house that I was living, I lie to myself and others all the time only to get money to gamble, my life was in tatters, I lie to my family, they are very angry with me, Now I have change for the last 3 months I have not gamble, things are not easy my money income is very good but the money was going like water on a big hole the sooner I got money in my hands was going on gambling < I have turn my life around 3 months is not that long but has made a difference now I am a better person I think
I have made changes in my life style, go to meetings G A meet other people with the same problems than myself and listen all the time to impruve and take strength with all the menbers
I try not to take money with me
I will advise you to block all sites that you gamble on and talk to other people like myself that will help lot you can also need not to take my advise and make a mess of your live like I have done before

Messages In This Thread
new fool - by Thomasagor - 11-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Re: new fool - by jmgstamps - 12-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Re: new fool - by Thomasagor - 13-07-2011, 12:26 AM
Re: new fool - by barrieexgambler - 15-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Re: new fool - by ownworstenemy - 22-07-2011, 06:05 PM