Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gambling son
Having just bailed my son out of debt through gambling on line a month later he now owes four times as much and I cannot keep bailing him out. He is very depressed, has no focus in life, lost touch with family and friends because his hours of working are unsociable, he has lost all self respect, sleeps in his cloths, sleeps on his only day off. He is bored with his life. My greatest fear is that when he gets very low he may do something stupid. I have taken away his cards, his laptop, intercept his post, I am helping him write to the bank to freeze his accounts and close his credit cards but I don't know where to start to help him. He is 25 single, a predator girlfriend who inflicts finanical burden, he has been depressed for 2 maybe 3 years but would never admit it. He has no money having lost all his savings ( he was saving to take a trip round the world) and run up his first debt 2 months ago and now after trying to help him he has broken my trust by getting into the same mess he was in then. What do I do, Where do I start?

Messages In This Thread
Gambling son - by Lilac lady - 27-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Re: Gambling son - by Guest - 29-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Re: Gambling son - by Guest - 22-10-2011, 10:07 PM