Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
messing myh life up
Hey Lewis,
Welcome to the forum at GA, I hope you read.

I like you love sport, I like you used to think I must have a bet on it, I like you am a compulsive gambler.

Its not normal to live the way your living, I know as I have been there!!! for many years I kept going back to it, kept banging my head on the brick wall.

That was like you until I hit 30, potless, pennyless, and realising I "had to change" I did. For me now its really satisfying that I can watch a football match, watch some cricket or which ever sport and just think about the sport not a loss, or a bet, or what I may win.

See gambling is a rollercoaster, it truly is. We all want something for nothing and when you start to live "just for today" and go a long time without gambling you realise how nice it is to sometimes take a break and watch some sport, life takes on different meanings.

The best place to go is GA and admission, that we are SELFISH in everything and we should "give up control" so we can focus on WORK, FUTURE and that way and only that way do we realise how stupid we have been before.

TC

Barrie

Messages In This Thread
messing myh life up - by lewis - 01-09-2011, 07:09 AM
Re: messing myh life up - by barrieexgambler - 02-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Re: messing myh life up - by Eroschenkodax - 02-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Re: messing myh life up - by lewis - 05-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Re: messing myh life up - by barrieexgambler - 06-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Re: messing myh life up - by Eroschenkodax - 07-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Re: messing myh life up - by Guest - 08-09-2011, 10:32 AM