Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My name is John, I am a compulsive gambler.
John,
Really pleased you read my post and that of the others taking the 12th step, they are all very helpful to me and maybe sometimes they all don't know how much.

So for all there replies a big heartfelt thanks, your my kind of people!

The people who learn the errors of the past, move forwards with just another day and hope that we can help one another, John I have been where you were and today you brought a smile to my face that this is all worth the effort,

Your recovery is my recovery, but I am only one step away from a bet. Just for today i hope and pray that I continue to be the "better man" with an angel looking down on me.

I feel from your optimism that you to can embrace GA, you understanding of not being alone and hope each day you can say honestly that is who I was and Just for today I will not gamble.

John your prayer for my nan is appreciated, I pray often to her but am at peace she is in a better place now looking down on someone she loved and hoping he can continue to build his life in a structured manner.

Its one thing that gives me peace the fact I have hope and faith.

My name is Barrie, I am a compulsive gambler and just for today i will not gamble.

Best Wishes John look forward to hear from you soon

b

Messages In This Thread
My name is John, I am a compulsive gambler. - by Guest - 22-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Re: My name is John, I am a compulsive gambler. - by Guest - 24-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Re: My name is John, I am a compulsive gambler. - by barrieexgambler - 24-11-2011, 05:25 AM
Re: My name is John, I am a compulsive gambler. - by Guest - 24-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Re: My name is John, I am a compulsive gambler. - by Guest - 25-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Re: My name is John, I am a compulsive gambler. - by Tomso - 25-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Re: My name is John, I am a compulsive gambler. - by barrieexgambler - 28-11-2011, 05:16 AM
Re: My name is John, I am a compulsive gambler. - by crazy horse gang - 29-12-2011, 05:39 PM