Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAMBLING AGAIN
Hi All

Happy New Year

Well i am back gambling again. Sorry should start by saying i am John and a compulsive gambler. I had gone 5 years without a bet and was doing well living gambling free, i then had a couple of "fun" "harmless" bets last year upon the Golf & Football but these were just a handful of bets over the year for small stakes and nothing out of hand, however i am aware that from this the damage was done and the seed sown.

Just this past month i have started gambling heavily again still relatively affordable but the frequency is now weekly ( again Fotball betting & also 1st bet on the Horses in 6 years Boxing Day ).

I hate gambling and what it is and does, as i posted previously it is insidious and an evil industry with the way it is marketed and "sold", i am trying to take positive steps by self excluding from all online Bookmakers and also local betting shops. I am also intersted to use Gambling Blocking Software - the isssue for me is i have access to more than 1 PC at work so is there any software out there than can be transfered from 1 PC to next ?.

Lastly i am a live in carer working 98 hours per week, getting to meetings is very near impossible for me, can someone give me some more info re: online meetings and when these take place ?. I really do want to STOP gambling again and get things right for both myself and my family and lovely little stepdaughter, any help greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
GAMBLING AGAIN - by NEWMAN2930 - 31-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Re: GAMBLING AGAIN - by NEWMAN2930 - 08-01-2012, 06:11 PM