Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock botton cant face my local GA meetings
BigDave Wrote:maybe you should contact either your regional secretary or trustee and complain. Personally, I would talk about my experience in that particular meeting (obviously without point blame or criticising others) in a therapy there and how it has affected you. It is something that I have done before. I used the be the type of person who would not say anything just so it didn't cause a rift, but why should others get away with things just because people don't speak up. When the truth comes out reality hits home.

Dave, spot on for me with everything you say, but again that is purely my opinion..

I'd also point to the orange book page 20..
"Yet unity in GA cannot automatically sustain itself. Like personal recovery it demands honesty, openness and above all vigilance."

I hope you make the right choice for you..but as you've also said you have never given anything back to GA...maybe this could be your first contribution?

I wish you the best Radish
In unity
Smartie xx

Messages In This Thread
Re: Rock botton cant face my local GA meetings - by BigDave - 26-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Re: Rock botton cant face my local GA meetings - by BigDave - 04-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Re: Rock botton cant face my local GA meetings - by smartie - 04-04-2013, 04:37 PM