Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would anybody please help me?
Hi I am a compulsive gambling addict , I have made to choice to join this site with a view to hopefully quitting gambling! I have really struggled and have been at a low point for months. 
I am looking for help from an individual whom may want a sort of pen friend to chat to and help each other , I really need help as I am struggling with day to day life and everything is a big secret.
Hi Tom

Why not have a look the forum? Lots of good posts on there..Including 'tools that help me stop gambling'...maybe even reply to a post or two...support others??

You can also have a look on the chat room? If no-one's on, keep trying...

If your really struggling you could check out your nearest GA meeting.

I look forward to seeing you...

Smartie x
(02-02-2016, 10:25 AM)Brendan D Wrote:
(16-01-2016, 03:02 PM)Tomh Wrote: Hi I am a compulsive gambling addict , I have made to choice to join this site with a view to hopefully quitting gambling! I have really struggled and have been at a low point for months. 
I am looking for help from an individual whom may want a sort of pen friend to chat to and help each other , I really need help as I am struggling with day to day life and everything is a big secret.

HI Tom,

My names Brendan.  Please feel free to message me whenever you want to.  I have been in the G.A fellowship for quite a few years now and would be more than happy to chat when you want to...

Its not easy mate i know, put me in prison twice, but i have it under control now.  I can relate to how your feeling, the secrecy, the lies...

Anytime my friend...

Brendan

Take it you use your phone list often Brendan Smile
I love mine...
Unity...
Smartie x
Ahh thanks for asking Brendan...
Im well in many ways but I'm also an addict.  A recovering one but an addict none the less..
GA helps me to become a better person but its a challenge I won't deny...

You enjoying meetings?
Sponsorship?
Reading the new literature?  New life?  Lets talk?

Do you ever use the live Chat Brendan?  It can be helpful between meetings?

Smartie xx