Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Check in & Declarations
Yeah been to a few but not as many as I'd like, work all over country and just seem I'm in the wrong place for a meeting at wrong time mainly
I find the use of the forum in between meetings is a great way to keep myself strong in recovery.

Just for today I will not gamble

Simmo
One day at a time.  My last bet was 15/03/2016 and I hope and pray each day that it stays that way.
I will have to start using this as I can see this being a great tool to help during my recovery

I'm shadow and I'm a compulsive gambler and OI have not gambled today
Just for today, i will put in 100%
Just for today I will not be a mental loafer

No gambling since my last meting
Just for today I will be happy :-)
One day at a time.  My last bet was 15/03/2016 and I hope and pray each day that it stays that way.
Its a good start Simmo Smile
Life is certainly not all pink and fluffy, it throws challenges at you when you least expect them, the difference in recovery is that I learn to deal with them and not bury my head in sand and gamble. No matter what troubles come my way, I will tackle them head on, I will not run away and escape through gambling. I'm not going to lie, it is tough sometimes, but using the tools we learn in GA it IS possible.

Simmo
(09-01-2017, 12:45 PM)Simmo Wrote: Life is certainly not all pink and fluffy, it throws challenges at you when you least expect them, the difference in recovery is that I learn to deal with them and not bury my head in sand and gamble.  No matter what troubles come my way, I will tackle them head on, I will not run away and escape through gambling.  I'm not going to lie, it is tough sometimes, but using the tools we learn in GA it IS possible.  

Simmo

Couldn't agree more...and thats why i lovew GA offers us the progressive Recovery program....
thanks for being part of that...
Smartie xx
This morning is tough as I knew this day would come. Weekend off and time on my hands, but today I will stay strong, today I will not gamble.