Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Yardley Group, Birmingham
Hi All, I urgently need to make contact with someone from the South Yardley GA group in Birmingham. Can anyone provide any contact details please?  The contacts page on this website is blank.
Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
Hi AuntyP, use the Contact us tab above to contact the information officer

Smartie
Meetings help, but meetings are only a small part to how GA works....

GA is a 12 step organisation that offers the program that keeps me in recovery...

(19-08-2018, 04:45 PM)smartie Wrote: Hi AuntyP, use the Contact us tab above to contact the information officer

Smartie

Hi Smartie, I have already tried the Contact Us tab; the Information Officer sent them an email asking them to make contact but they haven't responded.  Creating a new thread is my last hope on the off-chance someone from the group might also be viewing the forum and will respond to me.  Tomorrow (Monday) I will ring the Church where the group meets in case they have a contact number.  Unfortunately I don't live anywhere near Birmingham so I can't call in on them.  

Can you think of any other ways I could make contact with anyone there?

Many thanks in advance,
Gill.
Have you let the Information officer know that they haven't replied? Maybe worth doing especially if there is a problem with the contact that the Information officer is using. Groups should keep in touch with GA to keep information current, but that doesn't always happen.

Keep in touch, let us know if either the group or information officer replies

Smartie xx
Meetings help, but meetings are only a small part to how GA works....

GA is a 12 step organisation that offers the program that keeps me in recovery...