Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost over Xk last night
Last night I lost over Xk. After a year of non gambling I felt sick upset after I lost it I broke down in tears and told my partner what I had done she was upset with me. But now for. The many times I very tired to stop. Gambling today I will. Beat it today I took many steps to stop gambling by closing all my accounts online giving my cards to my partner using gamstop. And talking about my gambling. Baned myself from. Bookies and iam going to book a doctor 's appointment as my depression. Is high and my tablet 's have not relly help as anyone got any other tips to stop gambling
Hi Jason181,

Thank you for sharing, I remember times like this very well, the pain, shame, embarrassment, self punishment. You managed to stop for a year, which is a great achievement, remember why you stopped in the first place? From experience, to stay off, I have to keep going to GA meetings and help others, please get to a ga meeting and share your experience, it's the only place where I never get judged, where people fully understand each other.

Keep posting updates.

Wishing you well

Simmo
One day at a time.  My last bet was 15/03/2016 and I hope and pray each day that it stays that way.