Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My daily diary
Thanks for the earlier comments guys. Not joking but that was a close one today and a reminder about complacency. Benefited from chatroom and earlier notes by LewB. Threw myself in to a bit of work this afternoon, and undertook a job that I've been putting off (something productive). Hoping tomorrow's a better day, benefit of having partner at home with me after we do school run. May do the gym followed by cinema as noted Venom is out.

Thanks once again guys.
Day 49.

Forgot to mention in previous post. Thanks once again guys.
Welcome Adam...

See you soon..

Smartie xx
Meetings help, but meetings are only a small part to how GA works....

GA is a 12 step organisation that offers the program that keeps me in recovery...

Day 50.

Lazy morning, then Cinema to watch Venom, school run and music lesson prior to tea at McDonald's. Settling down for night.
Day 51.

Created problems following school run. Took all day to sort and probably upset quite a few people. Did myself no service. Live and learn.
Live and learn indeed...
Meetings help, but meetings are only a small part to how GA works....

GA is a 12 step organisation that offers the program that keeps me in recovery...

Day 52.

Probably first day at peace with myself in over a week. Need to really concentrate on putting a daily plan together and ensuring productive. No sport again today, feel that this is working well for me. Just settling down for night to watch Deadpool 2.
Day 52 - yesterday's post did not show? In summary first day in a week felt at peace with myself. Overall good day. 

Day 53.

Stayed in all day. Quiet Sunday. Had expected someone to call (winning bid re eBay) however they could not make it and intend to call tomorrow. When switched TV on shocked to see ITV coverage of annual french racing, a meeting that I've always been heavily involved. Says a lot that it didn't even cross my mind until noted on the TV. Turned channel over and watched a film instead. No sport now for 53days.
Day 54.

School run, saw the counsellor (good news referral upstream - been waiting ), eBay collection, gym, and a few games of snooker. Not bad in one day.
Day 55.

Just got back from Surgery, minor op. Anaesthetic wearing off and becoming really painful. Quite aafew stitches.  Shoul be meeting tonight but may not make it.