Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book donations
I never felt happy when I did a therapy at GA, so I decided to start writing it down on paper, before I knew where I was, the author in me came out and I have ended up writing a book about my life as a gambler, and the events and knock on effect around it - which ran parallel. It not out for another 1 - 2 months as still in the editing and proof reading stage. As one of many people who gambled and lost 'more' than just money I cannot thank the GA enough for giving me the strength to go onto the right road and I am going to make donations to GA itself. I may not make a lot of money (its not about that) but should any payments be paid to my local branch or to the actual headquarters instead? Which is best?

I did send an email to GA themselves but I did not get a reply so I have had to post it on here.
A controversial topic which is probably best handled by national Radish. I'd encourage you to try and get in touch with them again as this isn't really the forum for it.
Meetings help, but meetings are only a small part to how GA works....

GA is a 12 step organisation that offers the program that keeps me in recovery...